We Provide Adult Day Services
Adult day services have brought a new vocabulary and broader meaning to familiar terms like treatment and rehabilitation. Concerns with maximizing the quality of participants’ lives mandate the holistic and interactive approach to services provided by adult day services.
Adult day services differ from other forms of care in its unique focus on the strengths and abilities of persons with functional impairments. The focus is on wellness rather than illness. Adult day services allow participants the ability to continue living in their home of choice while offering therapies, socialization, meals and activities Monday through Friday in a group setting.
Is our center a good fit for you or your loved one?
- Stabilize medical conditions
- Prevent secondary disabilities caused by excessive bed rest of inactivity
- Improve functional abilities
- Improve quality of life
- Increase self-esteem
- Improve or stabilize cognitive functioning
- Increase verbal ability
- Increase mobility
- Minimize troublesome behaviors
- Offer opportunities for friendships
- Decrease isolation and loneliness
- Improve behavior and mood
- Promote better nutrition
- Educate and provide respite for caregivers and clients
- Provide a community-based alternative to unnecessary institutionalization
Almond Tree Senior Solutions Day Services are designed specifically for those elderly persons having a functional impairment such as a need for help with an Activity of Daily Living. Activities of Daily Living include eating, bathing, dressing, mobility and continence.
Attendees at our center will receive:
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks
- Medication administration / Monitoring
- Bowel / Bladder management
- Bathing / Grooming
- Companionship / Socialization
- Daily therapeutic activities
- Transportation services
- Cosmetology services
- Therapies / Social services
Principles of Care:
- Respect is the cornerstone of all supportive and therapeutic relationships.
- Communication is the basis for creating a caring environment.
- Routine is important.
- Sufficient flexibility to accommodate participants is essential.
- All care is strength based.
Our hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 7:30 am until 5:30 pm. Transportation services are available for those who need transportation to and from the Center. Call today to speak with our Center Director to see if these services might be right for you or your loved one.
We would be glad to help you in your decision and would happily give you a tour of our center and answer any questions you may have. We can work together with our Home Care and Transportation departments, if needed, to set up a custom plan that is right for your needs and budget.